Does your loved one suffer from a brain injury caused by a fall, car accident, or some other commonly-seen incident often resulting in head trauma?
If so, then A-1 Home Care in Huntington Beach is here to help. At A-1 Home Care, we provide exceptional caregiving expertise from the comfort of the home at affordable rates so that people from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, can receive the care they need for better home health looking ahead.
Take a look below at A-1 Home Care's leading home care options for elders with brain injuries:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides respite care for burnt out family caregivers, 24 hour care for long-term assistance in the home, and heart attack care for those with heart disease or COPD. It's this dedication to excellence that has kept A-1 Home Care at the top of home care provision for the past quarter century and counting.