Many elders suffer from Alzheimer’s disease and can become an unknown burden on their family caregivers—especially during the oh-so-busy holiday season. If your loved one suffers from Alzheimer’s or dementia, there is hope right up the street with affordable caregiving options offered from the home.
At A-1 Home Care in Huntington Beach, elders with cognition deficits indicative of Alzheimer’s can receive lasting care in the comfort of the home. The friendly caregiving professionals on staff reduce stress on family caregivers by providing the greatest level of care available with specialized elder service techniques and a golden heart that’s always looking to serve.
A-1 Home Care provides many 24 hour care services, including:
· assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· fun activities and “brain games” to help with cognitive function
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care additionally provides caregiving services such as Lou Gehrig’s disease care, Angelman Syndrome care, and hospice care for the terminally ill, among others.
Find out more about the exceptional caregiver solutions available at A-1 Home Care by dialing (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care also provides caregiver services to nearby communities in OC and LA that include Fountain Valley, Corona Del Mar, Newport Beach, Irvine, and Laguna Beach.