Believe it or not, receiving affordable care in the home doesn’t always revolve around long-term care or hospice care.
That’s because at A-1 Home Care in Huntington Beach, our caregiving professionals provide short-term care options for elders who need some temporary assistance in the home, whether because they need to recover from a recent injury, they need additional rest, or any other of the many reasons why short-term care is warranted in the home.
Some of the caregiver options that are offered at A-1 Home Care include:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care additionally offers caregiver services that include home helpers, arthritis care, postpartum care, and much more. This continued dedication to providing only excellence has helped A-1 Home Care to retain the distinction of being one of the best—and leaving behind the rest!
To learn more about the short-term caregiving services that are available in Huntington Beach and surrounding communities in Orange County and Los Angeles, call a helpful caregiver by dialing (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care is also proud to serve nearby cities like Corona Del Mar, Fountain Valley, Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, and Laguna Beach.