Many seniors in Huntington Beach today would benefit from some help around the home, but feel that the cost of investing in home care would be too much for what it's worth.
At A-1 Home Care, our diverse care givers provide home care solutions that only go as far as you'd like them too-- which means having short-term care options is always available if that's what you need. A-1 Home Care's flexibility is one of the leading reasons for why its services are the most reasonably-priced in Southern California, and has helped elders experience a better quality of life for more than 20 years already.
Some of the exceptional home care services that A-1 Home Care's senior care specialists provide elders include:
- help with general housecleaning duties like dusting, laundry, dish washing, bed-making, and vacuuming
- help with yard work and gardening tasks like mowing the lawn, raking leaves, and watering plants
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- medication reminders
- healthy meal preparation
- enjoyable activities that meet the needs of every patient
- good companionship and conversation
- personal care services
- child care services
- pet care services
If you’d like to find out more about the leading in-home care solutions provided right here in Huntington Beach, then give one of the helpful care givers at A-1 Home Care a call at (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care has proudly been serving elders throughout Orange County and Los Angeles for decades, including in cities like Santa Monica, Diamond Bar, Anaheim Hills, San Dimas, and PalosVerdes.