This Presidents' Day, take heed in maintaining and improving your home health with the leading cancer care services in all of Los Angeles and Orange County.
A-1 Home Care in Huntington Beach is dedicated to providing all the resources your beloved elder will need to combat cancer causing conditions such as smoking. One person who would have beneffited from A-1 Home Care's hourly in-home care options in the home was our nation's 18th President Hiram Ulysses Grant, who "enjoyed" cigarettes and cigars so much that he suffered a premature death because of lung cancer in 1885.
But A-1 Home Care provides a pair of helping hands, a golden heart that’s always looking to serve, and a fervency to stop the effects of smoking on elder health before it starts, bringing the leading lung cancer and melanoma care to people from all walks of life, including Asian, Middle Eastern, Jewish, and European.
A-1 Home Care provides in-home cancer caregiving services such as:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care for physical handicaps and other disabilities
· child care
· pet careYou can find out more information about the exceptional senior care solutions available at A-1 Home Care when you dial (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care even provides elder care services to surrounding communities in Costa Mesa, Fountain Valley, Newport Beach, Corona Del Mar, and Laguna Beach.