Is your loved one's excretory system having a tough time keeping everything in when it should?
At A-1 Home Care in Huntington Beach, we provide incontinence care services that are always affordable and equally exceptional right to the front doorstep-- and beyond-- of every elder who calls on our name. Each incontinence care service extends continual relief to seniors from all walks of life, including Asian, Middle Eastern, Jewish, and European, providing long-term answers to uncompromising bladders and bowels throughout Southern California.
A-1 Home Care provides exceptional care in the comfort of the home to elders in need that specifically include:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
The long-lasting elder care solutions provided by A-1 Home Care also include hospice care for the terminally ill, kidney disease care for those going through renal dialysis, and long-term live-in care for elders with permanent disabilities complicating daily life in the home.